Friday, January 19, 2007

I hear from Michelle that Maryse has taken up charge for the float, - equipment, maybe local people can help decorate if needed. Also the jury is still out as far as the friday nite event details go... as master of the blog, Dave seems to likes to post his own wishes. :) no offence intended, I know your skin is thick enuf to handle the occasional defamation. Also Michelle checked with her mom at the town office and the date is the 27th & 28th. Apparently donations are being accepted for anything that can be assembled together to form a computer for Lisa. Last but not least, I would like people's reasons for non-attendence. That information should be available for public scrutiny. If I have to alter my holiday plans of spending a week in a bat-infested, filthy, prehistoric cabinesque shed on a swimmer's itch infested lake then I at least want to know why someone is not coming.

No comments: