Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Michelle and I talked on the phone

...and we came to the conclusion technology would be the best way for us to plan the 1987 Grad reunion. We were not sure if anyone has made a move yet, so we are. Here's the basic idea... We need a list of everyone we want to invite. I'll make a list based on the yearbook, if you know where anyone is tell them about this and have them email me. The date's are going to be the weekend of July 27-28. If you want to post here use your Gmail account or create a blogger account or post using the comments. If you want to be added as a poster send me an email and I'll add you. If you think you are too cool or too much of a loser to come to the reunion, stop being an ass, and get over yourself. I want to see everyone.
Here's a photo of me in case you forgot what I look like...

3 comments:

Rich said...

You Stud!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dave,
I am alittle scared to write in fear I will misspell something. But your daughters look just like you, are they twins... By the way I own those boots and am looking forward to waring them at the shin-dig!!! You'll know who I am then.XOXO

Unknown said...

ohhhh XOXO... OMG that is cool as hell. My girls are all 4 years and 1 month apart. They are growing up to be smart, talented, hip, open-minded people. You have to tell me who you are, or at least post a picture of the boots.