Saturday, April 14, 2007

Something new to read

I have nothing new to say, but every time I sign on and see that no-one new has posted; that there is nothing new to read - it is a bit of a let-down. So, in case any one else is missing Dave's pithy remarks, wishes to read about what David Wright is up to, or wonders where in the heck Chris Pilling landed, I thought I would do my best to add some new, albeit minimal, interest to the site. Just for the curious types, I have seen Chris Pilling in the last few years and attended his Reno wedding. It was as Reno as Reno comes. It could and should be written about, but not here and not without his permission! He lives in San Jose, California. He has a wife, and a business, and I am not sure if he will make it up or not, but he says hello to all. David Wright has moved to a new home in ...? Picture Butte? Pincher Creek? I should get my facts straight. He is working at a pharmacy there. His family is great. His wife is darling. He apparently doesn't use a computer in his off hours (I say this only because he takes an extraordinarily long time to answer any emails). I think he plays hockey in his free time. He does not blog. Though, for that matter, neither did I until this came along. That is all that I have time to add presently, though I will post more in the future if we hit another dry spell! Maybe this will encourage those who haven't posted to do so, before I tell any juicy details about them. (Sadly, however, I have none.) Adios Amigos -from the bilingual state of Nevada

13 comments:

Rich said...

Thanx for the post...I love hearing about what people are up to!

babyandi said...

Michelle, thank gawd you posted something. I'm beginning wonder about the rest of our Class......

As it seems, some people have posted, I can understand everyone is very busy, but come on guys/gals we all were friends @ one time, don't be shy. Get your knickers out of a knot & put your big girl panties on(big boy tighty whities on) & get with the program!!!!! hee,hee

Mary said...

Good job, Michelle, for keeping it going... I like to hear what everyone is up to too!.... Heather, you say it sooo well! ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is way off topic but I see you are looking for Leann Hart, her sister works in the subway in Cardston ,so if you want I could ask her about Leann or get her to relay this sight to her. I only know it's her sister because my hubby is a Spring Couleeite and recognized her( I think she was alot younger than us I didn't know her) anyway let me know . I am sure she will think I am insane but really who doesn't? Judy Walker-Ratke

Michelle Dudley said...

Judy - that would be fantastic. Or just get her phone number and email it to me. Whatever they feel comfortable with. Thanks for the good sleuthing!

Jason Wilde said...

Michelle,

No letuga, por favor. Gracias.

Senior Wilde

Michelle Dudley said...

Lettuce? Or are y

Michelle Dudley said...

...you tormenting me with unknown translations? Missed hearing from you though - and feeling tormented...somewhat.

Jason Wilde said...

No tormenting intended. My 13 year old will occasionally tell me how to say these ridiculously impertinent things in Spanish and I couldn't pass on the opportunity – seeing how we were waxing multilingual. Hey, do you ever get tired of trying to reveal conspiracies in my un-incredible inanity? Unlike those cool laser posters of the eighties and nineties, continued attenuation will reveal no dolphin seascapes – sorry.

Michelle Dudley said...

Perhaps you are right, though I wish I could say it as cleverly as you. I recall that you had some acronym for me in high school that I could never get to the bottom of; actually I don't think there was a bottom. Maybe I have deep scars. Deep.

And really, I only know how to say "Ola," and a couple of swear words.

Jason Wilde said...

Michelle, you are right. I do remember my part of the torture. I really was a dummy - still am. And now I'm suffering the consequences all these years later by the guilt of seeing you suffer. I apologize. So now lets start the healing process. I can't think of a good olive branch, so if you are interested; the locals here say ah-sulahm alaykum for hello and chutoor hastee for how's it going. I know - gay, but its all I got.

Michelle Dudley said...

You were, and still are, one of my favourite people. No olive branch needed. Shall we continue to have our own private dialogue as if no-one else is perusing this blog?!?

Be well. I look forward to seeing you post tour of duty. I also look forward to reading your next comment. Make it snappy. Ciao

Unknown said...

Hey... I read stuff. I forgot to phone you Michelle. I will after I get back from Toronto. I got a new TV project I'm working on with Pat and John (Randy and Lahey) from the Trailer Park Boys. You probably don't know who I'm talking about... Living in the US and all. google them. it's amusing.