Sunday, July 29, 2007

We are Moving...

This blog will stay intact and slowly I will move all of the content over to a Facebook Group that will only be open to us. If you are on Facebook add me If you are not... Get on it and start wasting time like the rest of us. The reunion was better than I ever imagined it would be. I count every one of you as my friend. Thank you for the amazing memories. If anyone has pictures they would like to post please mail them to me. If you have lots of pictures to send (10+). Email me and I'll tell you how to do it. Dave

2 comments:

babyandi said...

Dave, I'm sending this note as Suzanne asked me to, at this very moment she's harvesting and has no access to a computer, she will put pic's on when she gets home. But, who the hell knows when that'll be. The Reunion turned out well, I had a blast!! But, the HEAT was something to be disired, I't was great seeing everybody, I miss you all!!

babyandi said...

I can't spell, I just noticed I spelled DESIRED wrong, oop's.