Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Michelle and crew

I thought it was about time that I got brave and posted my own darn photos. A brief summary: after high school, I went to BYU. Loved it. Met and married Tom Dudley. Love him. We moved to Carson City, Nevada - and have lived here ever since. We have six (yes I said 6) great kids; Tommy-16, Hannah-14, Camilla-12, Abbey-9, Danny-7, & Jack-5. We really love it here. We spend most of our time running kids to their various activities and playing outdoors. Lake Tahoe is just 20 minutes away. I live a pretty regular life. After talking to all of you, I have been trying to come up with something spectacular. Jack says that my "work is the laundry." That is essentially true. I am also very good at driving around and 4th grade field trips. Now that the kids are in school, I have decided to take up a few new activities. I have been learning to ski this winter, but sadly, the kids have passed me up both in skill and courage! I have some really great golf clubs and need to practice to be worthy of them - maybe this Spring. Tom is a busy chiropractor and every once in a while I consider working for him - though I'm sure he would fire me. I am posting a photo of our family in New Brunswick - the Hopepwell Rocks. Fun trip - that was a few years ago. In 2005, I took Tommy and Hannah to Moscow. Very cool - mostly fun - no hot water. It was fun to talk to most of you. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. This blog has been great fun to read.

6 comments:

Terri said...

You and your family look good. Isn't it fun to be busy with the children while they want us too? I know there will come a time when they may not want us there so much as they hit the teens, you probably understand that more then I right now. I'm dealing with my oldest 10yrs just wanting hugs/ no kiss and no tucking in at night. Mind you when I go to bed I do make sure he is tucked in along with the other children. This site has been great, it was nice talking with you the other day Michelle.

Unknown said...

Look at you guys all cute and stuff. Awwwww, I just wanna pinch every one of your cheeks. My youngest is 5 and she is ridiculously fun. My 12 year old daughter still wants hugs and to be tucked in. She also, occasionally, doesn't speak to me for long periods of time. Kids are groovy. 3 is all I could do. 6 would have killed me... Slowly.

D

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! How do you do it? What a great pic of your family.

Rich said...

Nice Family!!

Drianne said...

Thanks for all that you have done. You and Dave have done an incredible job!!!Can't wait to see you and your family.You all look soooo... good!

Mark Holzwarth said...

Michelle, you guys look great.
I do remember coaching soccer. Little Tommy A had it bad for you, the little perv. Most six year old boys think girls are yuucky, so if one walks up to you and comments on your good looks & physical attributes take it as a huge compliment! I can't remember the look on your face, but it makes me laugh to imagine it. You still look just as good.
When you called me about this reunion your kind words meant so much. Teresa and myself agree, you are one of the nicest people ever!! Thank you so much! Look forward to seeing you guys in july.