Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Heather & her honey!!

Heather asked me to post this for her...and I succeeded - even though I am a bit of an idiot.
Here we are in Domician Republic, we took this trip in Dec 2006 so its still very fresh in my memories. As for the pic, I truly dislike my pic being taken. Oh well I'll get over it. As you can see alot has changed in my appearance, but I'm the same happy go lucky inside. I can't believe that its been 20yrs since HighSchool, sometimes it feels like yesterday as I sit here rehashing old friends and memories. My husband and I have been happily married for 6yrs, almost 7 in June. I'm a step MONSTER to 3 children!!! Their ages are 18,17&12. Plus I'm a step GRANDMONSTER to a beautiful baby girl. As for having chidlet's I have 2 FURRY ones, much easier to raise. Talk to you soon.

7 comments:

Rich said...

Thanks for posting a picture, you look very happy!! I've never been to the D.R. but it looks peaceful.

Michelle Dudley said...

Heather - what is your husbands name? Did you have fun in the Dom. Rep.? That is somewhere that looks very cool to visit. Did you just pick a place and go - or did you have a reason?

Maryse said...

Heather-You look so happy. I hardly think you'd be a stepmonster. I'm sure they all love you. Can't wait to rehash old memories with you!

Drianne said...

Heather it's so good to see you!!! It's been way to long since we've seen each other.You were right when you said at the 10th year reunion..that Dan and I we going to get married.Thanks for that, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me! Call me sometime and we'll catch up.Or e-mail me with your phone number!!

Tobi said...

Heather, you sound and look so happy!! Glad to hear it. Can't wait to catch up in July.

Angie said...

Heather,

Looking good. D.R. sounds fun, we'll have to give it a try sometime. You look happy and awesome. Can't wait to see you.

Love Angie

Mary said...

Hey Heather, what a great picture! It is always so cool to see different landscapes than the ones we grow up in.. you look very happy. Will be good to see you in the summer!