Monday, January 22, 2007

Reunion 2007

Here's what we have planned July 27 - Friday 12-4 Golf in Magrath (best ball teams of 4) 6-10 Dinner - Somewhere delicious - Video or Slideshow - Golf Awards 10-2 - Open invite to club/bar/house/hotel party or go home July 28 - Saturday (breakfast??) 9:30 Those who want to help with float 10:30 Meet at Maryse's to get on float 11:00 parade (lunch??) After the parade the formal Reunion 2007 is over. For any more events we have left it wide open. As Kent says "We are gonna do what we want." This is the first draft If anyone would like to throw out any ideas we are happy to entertain. It would be good to have someone in the area who knows the night life well. We'll need hookups for bars and stuff. I don't wait in lines, and a couple of non drinkers to drive would be great. We would like to find out how many will be coming from out of town and if they need a hotel for the weekend. Based on numbers we can approach a hotel and work out a package deal for rooms and stuff. Once numbers have been arrived at I think we will have a fairly good idea how much stuff will cost. Do we need/want T-shirts (well designed, cool ones you will wear more than once) Give us your input... Now dammit!!! D, M, T.

6 comments:

Tobi said...

Dave, I will work on the group hotel rate when I make inquiries for the dinner. I'm on the fence with the t-shirt, I have thought about it and have decided that the only way I would wear one is if Dennis showed up and wore one too.

Tobi said...

hey- blog master-let's get an update on the "who's coming/who's not" side panel. fix the spelling mistakes (r u hot yet) and take wilde's name off the "i'm coming" list. do I have to do everything around here???

Maryse said...

I really think we need to have a picnic with the families. Maybe in Angie's backyard. Hot Dogs and Hamburgers. Everyone bring potluck salad. I would like to see everyone's kids.

Rich said...

Yeah maybe after golf we could all do the picnic thing as Maryse suggested, that's a good place to move around and chat with all sorts of people. Maybe some lawn games and a slide show in Angie's house. The golf would be fun but you would really only see the team in front and behind you. Then after the picnic, we could put the kids to bed and head out as Dave suggested with just adults.

Maryse said...

I was thinking that the picnic would be after the parade. Why are trying to do everything in one day?

Michelle Dudley said...

Ditto to what Maryse said. Picnic sounds good after the parade. I need to balance the reunion with the trip home to see my family, so I may just drop in, but I recognize that not everyone is in that position, so picnic on!