Monday, January 22, 2007

Hatch Family

Here's a picture just for you Rich. Thanks to Dave for setting this up, I'm excited to hear from all of you. Curtis & I have 4 kids. Marissa is graduating this year. Colton is in grade 9, Dalton is grade 4, and Mercedes(Cedee) is in kindergarten. That's what I've been doing for 20 years, raising kids and a husband. Curtis owns his own construction business and with Alberta booming we are doing really well. Before you all start wondering if Curtis has cancer and going through chemo I'll tell you what's up. When we were building our last house his hair started to fall out in patches. He's now lost all his eyebrows and eyelashes. It's called Alopecia (sorry Tobi if that's spelled wrong.). His hair on his head is starting to grow back so we're hoping his eyelashes and eyebrows start to come back too. We're building another house now, so maybe not! I'm excited about the float. I thought we could do a "Best of the 80's" theme. Make a sweet 80's mix cd hooked up to speakers on the float. I think it's illegal to have water guns and balloons but we'll just hide them until the parade starts. Of course there will be loads of candy. If anyone has any ideas let me know! Sorry you won't make it Jason, thinking about you and hoping you come back to your family soon.

9 comments:

Tobi said...

Awesome photo Maryse - what a good looking family. Great ideas for the float. just let us know what you need help with. sorry about Curtis's alopecia (sp??) isn't there a little saying like "hair doesn't make the man." or maybe its clothes, whatever. glad to hear you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Super Family photo Maryse!!! Thanks for the blog info -now I have a reason to get up in the morning -What will Tobi say next??? or Dave for that matter!!! Rhonda,Karin and I will definetly come and crash your float decorating party but only for 10 minutes and we invite you to do the same next year see ya at the next grad meeting -Jude

Rich said...

Thanks Maryse :) I like it. I'll be there for the float prep stuff for sure.

Michelle Dudley said...

Maryse - great ideas for the float. Thanks for heading it up. I'll be in town early - so let me know what I can do. Great pic - also. Isn't it a little shocking to have your little girl graduating? According to my 5 year old - and a sentence I chose not explain - "bald is sexy." Tell Curtis.

Jason Wilde said...

Hey you two! I am very happy to see you (even if just in a picture). I'm glad to hear that you are happy and healthy. And you really do have a good looking little family there. Great work!

Terri said...

Nice looking family, from the sounds of it you are busy with alot going on, do you ever find any quiet time? I try to snatch what I can get in the evenings, sometimes that is even hard. I can help out with the float stuff too. See you then

Anonymous said...

Oh my god woman, you look awesome!! and for your family, well thats just speaks for its self. Now tell me something can you still pack away 2BigM's, fries an order of nuggets and a drink in one sitting? I realize its been 10/20yrs since I've seen you, but Iit still boggles me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, I want your email address and your phone number, you see I have some time on hands, and it would be really nice to talk in person. Here's my email address and phone # 403-885-5885
hsmadsen@telus.net whenever you get time is hunky-dorry with me.

Mary said...

Maryse, what a very handsome family! Isn't it amazing how fast these kids are going up.. I bet you have the door bell and phone ringing non stop for your good looking kids... It will be great to see you in the summer! The float sounds great... take care!