Sunday, February 11, 2007

Germaine?

You guys! I'm a dummy and I'm sorry. I had the restrictions set super tight for my page - some crap the US Army does to ensure its success in the war. Hmph. I may get into a little trouble for it, but I loosened them up so people should be able to get in there if they wanted. I know it’s not worth the post, but I get a real charge out of reading about you so in the odd case that you're curious; my page can be viewed at the following address: http://jasonwilde.spaces.live.com/ I've posted it a few times along this trace, but I'm real stoked to hear about you and your lives and I'm bummed about not seeing you (many of you won't recognize such intimations from the me you remember). That being said, I'm happy thinking about you being together for the most emphatic and unavoidable expression of aging of our lives thus far. I wish the best out of the reunion as much as I hope for contentment for us all until our next big get-together. Sincerely, phil. P.S. How did we contact Colin? I'd love to hear his story!

6 comments:

Dean said...

Wow, you’ve definitely had some adventures. Love the stories and pictures on your blog. Thanks for sharing them all with us.

Michelle Dudley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Dudley said...

I had to delete my last comment - too many errors and I couldn't figure out how to correct them!

Colin - I actually have not spoken to him. I did call the U of A and they passed along a message that we were looking for him - enough to make just about anyone turn and run the other way. I googled him and found someone that looked like it could have been him, but it wasn't - or se he claims. Just for fun - I googled myself and I am a Sasquatch watcher from Manitoba. I also apparantly write alot about Sasquatches. Go figure.

Hope you are good and safe.

Mary said...

Jason, you look great and are a good man!.. I feel like Tobi does when she said in an earlier blog about having it be a real gut jerker seeing you in your army uniform and the desolate Afghan desert behind you. Tear jerker is more like it... I hope it is okay, but i checked out your space and saw the "Flat Dad" pictures. They are really awesome! I know it must be hard to be away from your family.. THANK YOU to you and your family for sacrificing so much for all of us back here on American soil.. Come home safely and soon to your family! We all love you, and will miss you not being here with us in July..

Drianne said...

Exactually what Mary said!! Your a good man and thank you.!! Oh by the way your dad sold my husband a tractor a few years ago. They have talked a few times since than, but not lately. Do your parents still live in Magrath? It sure is a small world. Take good care of yourself and we'll all be thinking of you in July.

Angie said...

Jason,

Wow! Time sure has passed. You are looking good. I hope you come home without a scratch. I has been a long time since I have seen you..........HMMMMMMM 20 years?????Well keep up the good work. We are proud of you. Who would have thunk it, you in the war.

Love Angie