Monday, February 12, 2007

This is Great

This is so cool, it sure is good to see what everybody has been up to lately. I would like to thank Michelle for tracking me down. I can't believe you guys are letting me be a part of this. Even though I did not graduate in Magrath that is where I grew up and that is the School I concider my home school.
After High School I went to SAIT and took Broadcast Electronics Engineering moved to Toronto to work at YTV in the engineering department and party my head off, then I meet the girl of my dreams and decided settled down and ask her to marry me before she realized what I was really like HAHA. We had our first child Andrew in 1992 Rhia (My lovely Bride) and I decided Toronto ws no place to raise a child so we moved back to God's country Sweet Home Alberta well it is sweet home for me Rhia is from the Philippians. I got a job as a Service Manager at a broadcast Sony dealer in Calgary. We had our second child Aaron in 1996 both my boys are my pride and joy. I am now working at Genesis Communication in sales.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still remember Mr Rasmussen's grade 7 class- sitting by you, Ian C & Larry.- Good times.....
You guys taught me all the swear words I know. JUST KIDDING!

Good to hear from ya!
Melissa

Michelle Dudley said...

Wow - Scott, what a terrific looking family you all are. I am so glad that my calling tracked into you. How many S. Cahoon's are there in Alberta?!?

Terri said...

This site has been been fun to hear from everyone. It is nice to see all the photo's and still recognize everyone, and to feel welcome to come and join in even if we didn't graduate with those we grew up with. See you this summer

Maryse said...

Hi Scott. It's so great you're coming! Can't wait to meet your family. You were always the nicest guy. Maybe we can get you to talk Ian & Cam into coming too.

Anonymous said...

Howdy Scott!

I am so glad I will get to see you in July! Things sound like they are goin really well for you...that is awesome! Got some great memories stuck in my head from all of the parties we had....

Anonymous said...

Hi Scottie!!
Sure missed ya buddy! Can't wait to see you again. Looks like you're doing good. I'm so happy for you! See you in July!
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Wasn't sure if you were the marrying kind of man back in High School. All I remember is PARTY,PARTY,PARTY!!!! What a great pic of you and your family, always knew you had a soft side. See you in July, Scott

Teresa said...

Hey Scott,

Man the boys have gotten big since I seen them last. Great looking family buddy.

See you soon.
Teresa

Tobi said...

I hope that you wear the boots/mukluks to the reunion that you had back in 87 . So nice to hear your story and that you are happy. Beautiful family. Do you miss Toronto? We lived there for a while also. See ya in July.

Drianne said...

Hey Scott, nice lookin family.It will be great to see you again and meet your family.My memories of you are you loved to "party".Hope your up for it in July!!!

Mary said...

Scott, what a great family.. good looking boys! It'll be good to see you and meet your family in the summer... I missed out on the whole partying thing so i can hardly comment, but it sounds like you all had a whole lotta fun.. see you in July!