Friday, February 16, 2007

Pics of Michelle Gathercole (McMahon)

Hey here are a couple of pictures of Michelle. Let us know what you are up to. Married/Kids/Jobs y'know... stuff. BTW, you are a whole bunch of cute... still. **Insert** Hey Dave - this is what I know about Michelle - she'll call me so I put put in more. She has two 2 beautiful children - Mitchell who is 7, and McKenzie who is 5. The photo on the boat is of her and Mitchell. She lives in Lethbridge. And...I think she is single at the moment! from Michelle Dudley

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, still got it going on Michelle. Looking good girl, nice pic of your son, but I want to see more of your adorable children and want to hear what you've been up to. Do you remember the GREEN station wagon, what a hoot that was!!! I'm sure Suzanne has never forgotten our trip to Lethbridge, on that one Blustery day!!!!! We did have alot of fun, see ya in July!!!!

Tobi said...

How is it that mother nature is kinder to some than to others? - you look great! Cute kids. See you in July.

Drianne said...

I certainly remember the GREEN wagon.We skipped class and went to Lethbridge to go cruizin.Do you remember Suzanne taking off her bra and hanging it on the antenna.OOOPS... sorry Suzannie!....(Are those girls REAL?)Just kidding!!!I'm jealous!You look great, need more pics of your kidlets.See you in July.

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
Looking good! But I knew you would, you always did. Lotsa crazy memories with you...I never ever ever did tell my Mom exactly where you and I and Ian and Scott A. went that one weekend when we claimed to be at your dad's place in Calgary. It will be good to see you! Patti

Michelle Dudley said...

So fun to talk to you. You sound like you are doing really well - and you look pretty darn good, also! See you in July

Mary said...

Michelle, you look great and what a cute son you have! see you this summer..