Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hello All!

Hello everyone! I figured I had looked long enough at everyone's posts, and it was time to come forward! Especially since Mark and Scott both beat me! Anyway, it's been an interesting 20 years to say the least. I am Happily married now and have been for 6 years. My oldest, Alyssa is now 19, turning 20 in March. I have a 9 year old blond bombshell step daughter named Marlee, and last, but not least I have a 3 year old boy named Ashton. He is my angel! Never thought I would have another kid, but sure glad that I did! He keeps me young that's for sure! Anyway, as soon as my computer skills tune up a little I will post a few pics of the kids, and Hubby (Joe). I am working now for the Government of Alberta, in Children's Services. Right now I'm working at Sifton Family and Youth Services. It's a treatment facility for teens. But, for now, I will be on my way, and will try and get some pics up soon. Great to see the good response that you are getting Dave. I think it's going to be an Awesome weekend! Till then........Beers and Cheers!

6 comments:

Michelle Dudley said...

Kerry - fun to hear about you - I hope you post your pictures soon. Dave is excellent at talking you through it! Cool job that you have - it seems like some of the best people I know work with youth.

Anonymous said...

Do you live in Lethbridge?
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey Best Friend!

So we gonna make like 1987 and be attached at the hip this July??

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerry & Patti:
Why is it that when I think of the two of you together the first thing that comes into my brain is:
1...2....3...4...5...6...7...8...
We are a little bit CRAZY......
1...2...3...4.....and so on
The three of us going down the old junior hall side by side, stepping over the other person's foot, flipping hair, and laughing hysterically. That and Def Leppard!!
Did we do that alot?? Or is it just one of those things that gets stuck in your brain?
Man, we were ALOT crazy!!
Oh, the good old days.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Kerri sure do miss all the fun we had back in the good ol'days!
Happy to hear of your marriage and kids.I work for the Government also, but instead I work with developmentally delayed individuals,I've been in the same field for now 19yrs. Can't wait to see a pic.. see you in the summer chicky...

Scott said...

George congratulations on your marriage it is going to be great to see you again it will be lots of fun