Friday, March 9, 2007

I am retiring...

I just thought I'd let you all know that I have officially retired from my task of "finding people." While generally successful, I would like to give everyone the opportunity to either enjoy all of our company at this reunion or turn us down flat! So... If any of you have any clues, connections, or creative ways of finding people - the task is yours. Here is what I know: Nancee Wilson - Chiropractor - may be in the Portland area. Likely has a different last name. Have contacted college she graduated from - they do not have any updated information.Have googled several versions of Nancee - Chiropractor - Portland. No success. She was from Raymond - may still have connections there Renee Maasakkers - mom lives in Magrath but hasn't answered the phone the numerous times I've called - you guys and your darn telemarketing blocks. I have an "unknown" number. I believe Renee lives in Lethbridge. Ray (Doug) Smith - possibly Lethbridge, but there are about 17 R. Smiths in Lethbridge and I did not have the heart to be "blocked call" from all of them! Simmone Creighton - no idea Leanne Hart - no idea Kevin Engbrecht - I googled him and found very little that narrowed it down. I then googled myself and discovered that I am a Sasquatch fanatic & photographer in Manitoba and I have written several articles on the subject. I should probably stop googling. Colin Yeh - I contacted the U of A and they forwarded a letter on. Haven't heard back. The Tangs (who he may have lived with) in Lethbridge had no idea what I was talking about when I called them searching for him. I googled him also - one good lead - not him. Or that's what he said, anyway! So, if you know someone's cousin who may have an address, or know the ex-girlfirend who may be able to contact....the search is yours. I have a field trip to go on!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you have done a spectacular job.

The rest will find us or they will miss out. Plain, old school, "word of mouth'" will have to suffice from this point on.

I did the easy part... you took bullets time and again. You are a sweet kid, and one day... you'll make some man very happy. (I know... I'm funny)
<3

Dave

Michelle Dudley said...

I don't know why, but I love you. (not enough to make you happy, though!:))

Mary said...

Dear Michelle, You have done awesome!! Thank you, for I know that i would not have done as well as you and would not have been so "bull-dog" about the whole thing... You, Dave, and Tobi have made this all possible and it will be a great party! Dave's right, those that don't show up will miss out! I'm sure Ranae and Shannon can relate to how difficult it is to find everyone... Cheers to you all and I'll be buying you three a drink when I see ya!(which flavour of kool-aid do you want?? ;-))

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
You have done an awesome job. I wouldn't have had the patience to try and find all of us, especially when some don't want to be found! Anyway, I have contacted Nancee's mom,(since she is my cousin) and have not heard back from either of them. If I do, I will send you, or someone the info. Take care for now. Kerry

Dean said...

Hey Michelle,

You did a super job of finding people. I did a little poking around and was not able to find much, but did find that a “Kevin Engbrecht” is employed (or was in 2005) with this company: http://www.excaliburdrilling.com/excalibur/contact.html Note sure if you found that and tried it or not, but just wanted to pass it along.

Dean