Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Just thought I'd say hi...

Ok I've been lurkin' for awhile and I thought I'd finally post and say hi to all! I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. This blog, and the internet in general, have made this reunion way easier to plan. Shannon and I had a rough time and this is way more fun!! I'm still here in Magrath - my whole life mostly - but 16.5 of that married. Here's the link for my photos. http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u187/nae1969/ I have 2 boys and 2 girls (I like things even), the oldest is in Grade 10 the youngest is in preschool. I work in the good old MHS. I spend most of my time in Grade 8 with all those hormone driven teens - I don't remember things being that bad in Jr. High. Maybe it's just old age and selective memory. One of these days I'll post an imovie for you all to see. For those of you who haven't been in the school for awhile, it has changed alot. Starting with the fact (and you'll love this Dave) the entire school is wired in Mac. We have 4 labs and every teacher has a laptop. Everything is done via the computer. It's great hearing about all of you.

5 comments:

Michelle Dudley said...

Hey there Ranae - fun to hear from you! I have to say that Dave is the brilliant mind around here. I had no idea how a blog even worked and that it would take such a little amount of time to gather people. And that people would visit back and forth so much. Will we be tired of each other by July? It has been fun, though. It will be good to see you this summer.

Unknown said...

I just had a thought... I think we need to have a walk through in the school. Just to jog some memories. Nae can dial it in for us... yes?

The blog magic is working well. Technology has a way of connecting people in the most interesting ways.

It's cool to hear that Macs are the preferred weapon of choice for the school.

Nae said...

As soon as I get a free minute - I'll hook everyone up with a virtual tour of the school.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ranae, good to see pics of your kids, they are all very cute. Where's the foto of you and your husband, it would be good to see you also!! Good for you for being married for 16.5 yrs!! Will be good to see ya in July

Mary said...

Ranae, what great pictures and beautiful kids... they each have a different look of you in them.. very nice looking kids. Was looking through some old photos and found a few of our festival days.. good memories... remember stopping at that ice cream shop in Cardston after we would perform? I also found some of a trip to Waterton with your parents.. I look forward to seeing you again in the summer!