Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally in Wyoming

Thought I'd fill everyone in with what's going on with our family. Kids last day of school in Independence would have been today, but last Fri. the moving company came to get our stuff and Sat. after the house was all clean the children and I headed out to be with my Husband here in Wyoming. ( no the house hasn't sold yet,) but 9 months apart and just being together on holidays has gone on long enough. I have had some real challenges, blessings and growth over this time, my children at times have been a challenge being both Mom and Dad, not fun. I have learned alot and grown alot and know I was never alone, even at times when I thought I might be. I am greatful for my family and what I have been blessed with in my life. Anyways, we decided just to leave the house in the realitors hands. We arrived here Sunday and I still haven't had too much time to sit. Found out that school goes till June 5th here. Mon. I registered the kids and Tues. they were back in school. By Wed. Kodi one of the twins was compaining of a sore throat so Thurs. it was off to the Dr. to find out he will be having his tonsels out June 5th. It is never ending always something. With all this, our stuff arrived here in Sheridan Wed. The movers spent 12 hours unloading what a day. We are living out here on the Dewey Ranch till the 1st of June, hopfully I'll have everything unpacked at the house by then. The kids love the school, teachers and children in thier classes here. they have made new friends and fit in well. They are also learning about the wild life out here on the Ranch very quickly as there are Rattle snakes all around, they have learned to really listen and watch, this has not slowed them down at all. It is so nice to be with my husband and together as a family once more, we have so missed him. I am hoping that things will slow down a little bit once we are unpacked and in the house, I need a brake. We will only be 4 blocks from the school and the kids already know how to get there and back on thier own which is nice. Anyways, this is what the MacDonnell family has been doing, thought some of you might want to know, YES, I am finally here. Looking forward to coming home this summer. Terri

3 comments:

Michelle Dudley said...

Wow - Terri, always an adventure! I am glad for you that you are all back together again. I am sure you'll love Wyoming. How cool to be living on a ranch. We run into rattlesnakes here every now and then, and my heart always stops. Have to say that I hate them. Can you still make it up in July?

Terri said...

Michelle,
Oh yes I will be there. All of my family will be home can't miss out on that the last time us kids were all home together was for my nephews funeral 1 1/2 yrs ago for a very short time and before that who knows the last time, there always seemed to be one missing, it will be nice to be closer to home. Also Ryan's family reunion is the week after the celibrations. So lots going on. Looking forward to coming home.

Terri

Mary said...

Hey Terri, glad you can be all together again.. hope you all have a good time settling in at your new home.. Take care, see you soon!