Friday, May 18, 2007

Reunion is coming closer.

Hi Everyone! Well I thought I would just put a quick note. I finished my triathalon on Sunday, May 13. It was my Mother's Day gift to myself. It was so awesome to do, I can hardly wait until the next one. I have never felt so good in my life. I have been working on and off at the school. It seems to get this time of year and it gets busy. We will be finally slowing down with the kids come beginning of June and I am looking forward to it. Starting to work outside and get the garden in. I have to do it without my Mom this year so it will be interesting, I have always depended on her supervision. My Mom is now in long term care at Raymond Hospital. I try to get there 2-3 times a week. It gets hard, especially in the spring with the kids so busy. She is just not the same person she was, she has totally given up on life. I am finally feeling like I am coming out of the deep hole that I have felt I have been in. I know that going through this with her, I have suffered minor depression. Thank God, for good friends and a good husband. I feel I have been in a fog and so unorganized. If anyone knows me at all, that is not me. My training for the triathalon has kept me sane and kept going in my day to day. Everything is going well around here. Kids are growing. Hope to hear from you guys. This blog is fun to keep up. See ya soon.

3 comments:

babyandi said...

Hey Sweetie, Just keep looking at the Bright side of things, Smile, hold your head up high, and be yourself. Nobody can ask for more than that! My saying is KICK EM' TO THE CURB! or SUCK IT UP PRINCESS AND PUT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON!! Summer's a coming, good things will come everyone's way, in a matter of time!!! YES, we women have to stick together,EH!!

Mary said...

Angie, hang in there just as Heather put it so well.. (love the "put your big girl panties on").
Way to go on the triathalon... Doing it is one thing, preparing for it is a whole other... it takes a lot of guts to set a goal to do that and then follow through... Good Job!!! I'm proud of you...
Take care, looking forward to seeing you in July. :-)

Michelle Dudley said...

Wow - what a remarkable person you ar. Good work. I wish I had something brilliant to say, but I don't. I am sure this will be a tough change, but you just proved to yourself that you can do hard thingss. It is always helps me to remember the good that I have surrounding me. Take care.