Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day and Happy May Birthdays!

Well, for those of you who are mothers--- Happy Mother's Day!! I'd send you all a card, but don't know any addresses - so copy and paste this web address into your browser: http://www1.yahoo.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3061917&path=40873 . Have a great day! And for those of your who have to turn 38 this month, check this one out: http://www1.yahoo.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3101072&Searchstr=chin%20music&path=42809&st=t - Just a little ? birthday humor.. something i would imagine Keith, Heath, Dave or Mark thinking up... Love ya, Mary P.S. Picture is of Cathedral Rock in Sedona, AZ - if you ever get a chance to visit, it is really beautiful there - Cathy, I was there last weekend and was remembering when you and Matt came down to visit. :-)

9 comments:

Michelle Dudley said...

Beautiful photo, Mary. You live in a lovely place. Thanks for the mother's day/birthday message.I will still not be 40, which is good.

Hope your kids were good to you for Mother's day. Tommy, 17, gave me a ceramic Power Ranger that he painted, complete with a heart-mom tatoo. I am still laughing. Memories.

Mary said...

WOW! A POWER RANGER with a heart mom tattoo!!! Man, you are a lucky woman! I am so envious!!!!!
I got a mom bracelet and roses... and the kids are good friends to each other and get along -- that is the best present ever!

Mary said...

Oh, and i don't live in Sedona. live about 90 minutes away. Wish i did, it is pretty... It's just a great place to visit.. very "Park City" like in a red rock environment... those who like to travel would enjoy seeing it's unique setting. Phoenix, where i live, is pretty in its own special way, but i long for the patchwork prairies and foothills of the Alberta Rockies.. THAT is true beauty... and will always be home to me....

Unknown said...

You 2 are cute.

Cathy said...

Mary,
I remember Sedona very well. It is very beautiful there. I was just looking at the pics we took there the other day. Back when your kids had light brown/blonde hair and were a few feet shorter! Good memories. We hope to make it down again one of these days.

babyandi said...

On Mother's Day, 2 of my Step kids called to wish me Happy Step Mother's Day. It truly made me happy, I'm quite proud of them, even when I hardly ever see them, they've grown-up and are way to busy. I had a Birthday May 12 a few friends over for a BBQ and lots of laughs and booze; personally I think my drinking days are over!!!!) Much to damn old for that......

babyandi said...

Oops, I was going to add to that post HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY OR HAPPY STEP MOTHER'S DAY
We are all truly blessed to have great kids!!!

Michelle Dudley said...

Happy belated - Heather. Sounds like a rousing fun birthday - the best kind to have!

Terri said...

Mary,
Sedona was so nice and warm and beatiful when we were there in Jan. of 2001. My husband and I were in Scotts Dale for a business trip and we had a day to ourselves so we rented a car and drove all around up there and went way back into the hills where all the old rock homes and writings in the rocks were. The weather was great. I wish I had of known how close you were we could have goin together.