Wednesday, May 16, 2007

reunion

Good day to all, Well I can not believe it has been 20 years, I am so looking forward to the reunion to see every body again. I have been going threw some of the posts and pictures I can not believe how people change over the years, always for the the better right!!! Well I will up date you a little I am married and have three kids Brayden 8, Courtney 5 & Kelly 3 we live on a 160 acre farm in the big town of Picture Butte ab, I work in Lethbridge at Degenstein trucking we started the company about 15 plus years ago with 1 truck that I Drove now we run 20 in Canada and the us, I run the day to day operations very busy all the time. My dad past away Jan 19th 1999, he was so waiting for the birth of our first born, he passed away 2 months before Brayden was born it was tuff. Well I better get going and we will see ya all at the reunion. Cam gruninger.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you often around Lethbridge, but always heading the other direction. Good to hear about what you've been up to! Where's the pics??
Melissa

Drianne said...

It's good to hear from you.I was wondering when you would post. So are you going to Whoop Up Days? I think that was the last time that I saw you. Take Care and can't wait to see you and your family at the reunion.

Mary said...

Cam, last time i saw you was at our ten year and you were living in Magrath. You've been busy these past ten! Growning company and 3 kids! I'm sorry about your Dad, I'm sure he would be very proud of you and all that you have accomplished....
Hey yeah, where are the pics of your family?.. I bet they are a really good looking bunch! .. Looking forward to seeing you in July! And Thank You for posting!

babyandi said...

Good to see ya posting buddy!!
Since I chatted on Classmates with you, I must have done something right, got ya to the right place an'all. See you in a couple months Cam!!

Angie said...

It is good to hear from you Cam. I have missed seeing you for the last couple of years. Can't wait to see you at the reunion.

Michelle Dudley said...

So glad you found us! Sorry for the confusion. It will be great to see you this summer. Thanks for your generous offer of a truck and trailer for the float. You always were such a nice guy - how could I have doubted?!?

Anonymous said...

Cameron? Hey buddy! Long time no see! Glad to see you finally got your A** on here! Heather Nelson said to tell you that you stole her best friend! HA HA! Anyway take care, and we will see you soon, cousin! Georgie!!!!

Terri said...

Cam, I think the last time I saw you also was at the 10 yr. Sounds like life is treating you well, that is good to hear. Sorry to hear about you Dad. Looking forward to seeing you this summer, my youngest will be 8 in Oct. Take care.