Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MY GIRLS

Thought I'd give us all something to read. Have we all lost interest? These are my daughters Mercedes and Marissa at thier graduations (kindergarted & Grade 12). What an insane year. Can you believe we have kids going on missions, and graduating? It seems like only yesterday it was us. I guess I'm feeling a little nostalgic. I can't wait to see you all again. Curtis's 20 yr is next week. Lucky me, I get to hang out with all those snotty Raymond girls. I hope they're all fat!
Let's get excited about this blog again! If you have not posted yet get on it!

3 comments:

Tobi said...

Maryse, not everyone can say they went to a Kindergarten and high school graduation - that is so cool. Love the photos. you look awesome.

Michelle Dudley said...

Beautiful girls. Beautiful mom What a monthy you've had!

Anonymous said...

2 beautiful girls, it is so hard to believe that it has been 20 years but it looks like the years have been good to you and your family looking forward to seeing you in July