Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Terri's Kids

Here is a pic. of my children having fun for the camera. The past 20 yrs. hum, where to start, my life has been a lovley adventure these past 10 yrs. At the 10 yr. I had an 8 moth old Bradlee and was preg. with twins, so I had my hands full. Sept. 24th "97" I was blessed with Identical twin boys (Robert) Kodi and (Tanner) Kori. I was then devorced with 3 babies in 98. I was happily blessed again to meet a wonderful man (whom I love and adore) Ryan MacDonnell (from Cardston) he was living in Arlington, Texas and I in Calgary. We were happily married in "99" in Grand Prarie, Texas (Arlington and G.P are between Dallas and Fort Worth Texas) . In Otober of "99" We had our Daughter McKenzie. (Yes, the tornato's that went through Fort Woth in 2000 past us by right next to where we were living.) With my husbands job at the time we have moved around a little. Wichita, K.S, Olthe, K.S and pressently here in Independence, M.O. we've been here 4 yrs and love the area. Yet we will be moving again soon. My Husband is now working for B.N.F.S. Railroad as a conductor in Sheridan, WY. As soon as our house sales here the children and I will join him. Myself I work for the Independence Shool Division, I work with a disable child as a Para, my job is very rewarding and the child I work with is beautiful, as are my own children. I have 5 Step children ranging in ages 15yrs-27yrs, a son and daughter in-law and 4 grandbabies, and love them all dearly. ( all live in Dallas area) Trips, In 2001 we went to Scotts Dale, Arizona for a work convention, in 2003 my husband and I got to spend Valintines (5 days) on Mauii. My Children Bradlee is 10yrs. Kodi & Kori 9yrs. and McKenzie is7yrs. We are a very active family, from the children playing all sports to couching all the sports and spending time together as a family. We are all looking forward to our move as it brings us closer to home and family. As for what I would change over the past 20 yrs/since "87"? First I would have kept the cat, Ranae you will understand that. No really, I wouldn't change a thing. I wouldn't be the person that I am today if I hadn't experienced all the things that life had and still has to offer me. The past twnty years have been challenging at times, but I am happy with who I am and who I've become and that's all that matters in the end, right! These past 8yrs. have been the best and just keep getting better and I have my husband (my best friend) to travel through all that life has for us and our family. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again. I have my photo's packed but will work on getting one of my husband and I here.
Terri

10 comments:

Rich said...

Wow, busy girl. I had no idea you had moved so much. Sounds like you've had quite a handful of life experiences. It will be fun to see my old neighbour again. See you in July!

Michelle Dudley said...

Wow Terri - what beautiful kids you have. You have certainly seen the country. It will be fun to see you in July. Happy moving!

Jason Wilde said...

Terri, I'm so happy to hear from you! You sound like you're happy, and the kids do look rad.

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm excited that you’re moving a little closer to the Promised Land. We'll practically be neighbors.

Man, I hope I get to see all you guys before our 40 year reunion. What was I thinking - missing my 20? Sheesh!

Maryse said...

Your kids look great, you're doing an awesome job! Can't wait to see you.

Tobi said...

Your life seems full and busy - cute kids. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Drianne said...

Your kids are so cute! But what happened to the picture of you.Post it.. girlfriend!I remember going to the swimming pool with you and having so much fun. See ya

Terri said...

Drianne,

I had forgot about the swimming pool till now. We did spend most of the summer there. Good times is right. Wouldn't you know it, my children and I still do, they are a bunch of fish. When my oldest, Bradlee was 4 yrs. old he sure showed the lifegards, and was jumping off the diving board and swimming to the side all on his own. All the older boys then started to show him all kinds of tricks that he could do. He is my dare devil, but the twins are following close behind. I learned fast not to panic. Looking forward to seeing you. Terri

Angie said...

Terri,

Beautiful kids. It is so great that you are happy. You deserve all the best. I enjoyed seeing you was it last summer????Time runs away on me. Love ya.

Angie

Mary said...

Terri Anne - sorry I know you probably don't like that as I know how i don't like Mary-Lou... It's just that i so remember you as that.... I say it with lots of love though..... Your kids are soo cute! what a great family...You really do sound like you have been busy... and i am glad you are happy.. I look forward to catching up with you this summer!

Terri said...

Mary

That's fine, my Dad still calls me that, and just last week my Grandfather Tanner sent me a DVD that said Terri Anne's new dress, I couldn't figure out what it was that he had on this disc, so I put it in to see. You know it was me in my graduation dress in my granfparents back yard in magrath. Bleached blond hair in this bight fushis pink dress, Wow! I haven't had a chance to show it to my kids yet, mind you I don't know if I want to. Boy times have changed, No we've just all grown-up and become more mature, we hope. It has been fun to look back and remember and have some good laughs.