Sunday, February 25, 2007

Love Reading Everyone's Posts.

I just love to read everyone's posts. It is nice to catch up on what everyone is doing. It has been too long. I think that whatever we do this summer will be fun, even if its just hanging out. Its amazing how life changes, and yet stays the same in ways. I have a best friend who tells me how lucky we are to have had so many in our class, and enjoyed each others company. She has no one to relate to in her 9 person class. We were all just lucky! We have grown up and changed and can see what is important. Well enough for know. Love you all. Angie

1 comment:

Mary said...

Angie I was thinking along those lines too a few days ago.. we were lucky to have had a small but big enough group to go through the years together...
my daughter will graduate in 2 1/2 years with about 1200 other students... that's alot to get lost in....