Friday, March 2, 2007

GOLF, DINNER, AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN

Hey everyone, the plan for golf and dinner on Friday is set. GOLF: Hopefully golf can begin around 1:30/2:00 - it will be played best ball, groups of four, only nine holes. Obviously there will be a large range of skills - please don't be intimidated by that, just come and have fun as that is what it is supposed to be. If you are really terrible then you will be on Lisa's team. You need to email Michelle if you are interested - dudleygang@aol.com DINNER: If you can only come to one thing then choose the dinner. Will be at the Lethbridge Lodge - wasn't my first choice but will be the easiest to accomodate everyone's needs. Dinner will be at 6:30, people are encouraged to arrive early to mix and mingle. There will be a cash bar for drinks. Menu and price are not yet determined. Dave is putting together a slide show, if you have anything you want to include contact him - dsannes@gmail.com. Spouses/partners are welcome to the dinner, although a handful of us are not bringing ours. PLEASE email or call me to let me know if you and yours are coming and also if you special dietary needs - sixmcleods@shaw.ca or 331-3294. Money for golf and dinner can be paid when you arrive at each. Hope everyone can make it. Tobi

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOBI where the heck are your pics get with it girlfriend!!!!!
It will be good to see you again.
My husband and I will not be golfing but we'll be there for the supper, unless he chickens out!!!!

Cathy said...

Tobi,
Do you need people to send any money ahead of time for the deposit?

Michelle Dudley said...

Cathy has a good point. Let us know. Should we all goad you to see some pictures? You do have gorgeous bobbins.

Tobi said...

I'll post after Lisa does.

Tobi said...

Also - dinner and golf can be paid "at the door".

Melissa said...

Tobi said...
I'll post after Lisa does.

March 6, 2007 8:54 PM


Hey Tobi!
No fair....Lisa doesn't even have a computer!

Michelle Dudley said...

Is that something like saying "When hell freezes over?"

Mary said...

It all sounds great Tobi.. Thank you for all you have done also to get this reunion planned... Michelle, I'll come watch the pro's play, but don't want to be anyone's comedy golf entertainment- i have no skill whatsoever, I don't think even Lisa would want me on her team...... can I be caddy or something, I could chauffeur the golf cart?

Melissa said...

I'm with Mary!

Unknown said...

Mary can be on my team.

Dean said...

The last time golfed was the seminary golf tournament in 12th grade. I sucked then, so I can only imagine how bad I would be 20 years later. So, no golf for me. On the other hand, dinner, parade, picnic, etc all sounds great, count me in.