Thursday, July 12, 2007

Beat you all (I think!)

Good Morning to all of you! Only a few weeks left. Are you all eagerly awaiting the "big weekend"! Well, since I last posted, alot has happened to my ever growing family! If you checkout my photobucket, or check out facebook, you will see. And yes, thanks Dave, very addicting! But very fun as well! My daughter, all of you probably remember, since she is now 20 years old, had a baby girl on July 4th! So check out the pictures. And Michelle, I did talk to Nancee. She is in the states still, and her and her hubby run a ranch, and as soon as my brain clears, I will post the website for their place. It's pretty cool. So, regardless to say, she will not be coming to the reunion. Hopefully I can still make it, my life seems to have gotten rather kaotic. At least try for Friday anyway, have a few drinks and relax! Would be great. But I do look forward to seeing you guys, and if you're on face book my name is Kerry Malinki. Take care and talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Congrats. Saw the pics, lots of dark hair. Enjoy being a Gandma, it is always nice to be around them and watch them grow, I have 4 step-grandchildren two 2yr boys, & one 9month girl and one 10 month boy. We just had the oldest grandson and youngest and only granduaghter and thier Mom here for a week. It was so nice to see them as we hadent yet met Emma out grandaughter. We had a wonderful visit. They grow so fast, I love them all, they sure grow on you, we miss seeing them now that we are so far away.

Terri

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Sorry, i messed up and accidentally deleted... was just wanting to tell you Congratulations.. she is a beautiful baby. Best wishes to you and your family. :-)

Michelle Dudley said...

Wow - what do we call you? Grandma Kerry? Grandma KareBare? How fun for you and your family. Congratulations. Hope you can make it on Friday anyway - though I can't imagine that you'd want to miss the parade/float?!?

Thanks for the info on Nancee - tell her we'll miss her.

Maryse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.