Friday, July 20, 2007

Questions?

I know that this was discussed before, but I don't recall what the answer was (if there was one). What is the attire for the dinner on Friday night? Also... besides the parade at 10 and the get together at Angie's at 3 does anyone know what the rest of the day looks like as far as the Magrath celebrations are concerned? You know, events, activities, fireworks, etc. I would appreciate any info that anyone has. It has been too long since I've been there. Thanks.

4 comments:

Maryse said...

Hi Dean,
Here is an itinerary of the events:

Friday: 8-10am Free Breakfast@ATB
6pm Softball tournament
10-1pm Teen dance
Sat: 7:30am Fun Run
8:30-10am Square dancing
10am Parade entries
line up at school
11am Parade starts
12:30 Petting zoo,Astro
jump,concessions
1:00 Childrens races
1:30 Pool activities
2:00 Softball games
2:30-4 Skateboard demo
3-6 Public swim
3-6 Open stage(live
entertainment
behind school)
5:30 Final softball game
6:30 Free beef on a bun
8-9 Outdoor town
program
10:00 Firworks,bonfire &
family dance.


Hope this helps!

Michelle Dudley said...

I expect that I will see you all at the Square dancing event.

Unknown said...

I'll be there laughing.

Dean said...

Maryse,

Thanks for all the details about the day. I Really appreciate all of the info, it makes trying to plan the day much easier.

Dean